Brazos Place Help and Support
Support for Dual-DiagnosisAll our guests admitted to Brazos Place must have a drug or alcohol addiction diagnosis. Our trained staff will help you and your loved ones overcome the side-effects and consequences of their addiction. Brazos Place offers expert support and provide a safe and comfort to achieve a new life free of addiction. Our treatment center will help our patients identify mental health issues and addictive disorders to ensure continued success.
Our trusted drug and alcohol rehab center also offer a range of support for a range of secondary mood disorders and mental health issues. Our full-body approach to drug and alcohol rehab is known because we offer speciality groups and services, along with medication management to help individuals with greater needs for their addition.
Adult Drug Rehab Center Services at Brazos Place
- Medical detox. Detox at Brazos Place is safe, comfortable and quick. Our treatment center works with you to find peace through a new life of sobriety.
- Residential treatment (RTC). Inpatient treatment that usually lasts 30 to 90 days. We specialize in helping you overcome addiction with a focus on relapse prevention and various group sessions.
- Partial-day treatment (PHP). A full-time day program that allows a patient to return home in the evenings. This ongoing support will ensure you overcome the bonds of addiction while still attending the obligations of everyday life.
- Outpatient Treatment (IOP). Groups are held 4 days a week, 3 hours per day, at one of our Bay Area drug treatment centers. During your time with our experts you will find ongoing support for drug and alcohol rehab in Houston.
Why is the approach at our Adult Drug Rehab so effective?
1. Education that teaches you about addiction and recovery
- Addiction education
- Relapse prevention training
- Medical lectures
- Health and nutrition
- Family education
- 12-step concepts
- Study groups
2. Programs and groups that help get down to core issues
- One-on-one counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Process groups
- Gender-specific groups
- Grief and loss support groups
- Spiritual development
- Relationship groups
- Goals and community groups
- Art therapy
3. Ongoing support and education to help keep your new sobriety strong
- Extensive, customized discharge planning
- One-year aftercare program for the patient
- One-year aftercare program for the family
- Lifetime alumni association membership
Where do I begin?
Whether your loved one is willing to enter treatment or unwilling even to hold a conversation with you, calling Brazos Place is an excellent place to start. All conversations are entirely confidential and no actions will be taken without your permission. Our highly trained staff will help you determine if an intervention is necessary, what level of care may be required, and what facility is most likely to suit your needs.