Checking into our treatment center? – Here’s a list of what is permitted:
Brazos Place has strict policies about what you can bring with you to our Houston residential treatment facilities. These policies are set to protect you during your stay at our inpatient residential treatment program and help you overcome your addiction to drugs and alcohol. Here is a cheat sheet on what you can bring with you during your stay during your 30-60 day residential treatment program.
Our Houston rehab center is focused on helping you reach a life free of addiction. To make this possible, we ask that all our guests follow our guidelines for what to bring with them during their stay at our residential treatment center.
- 30-day supply of prescription medications
- Sealed packs of over the counter medications
- 7-day supply of clothing. Pants must be worn at all times during groups and in the dining room.
- Tennis shoes
- Flip Flops (room only) and shower shoes (shower only)
- Personal hygiene items (mouthwash with NO alcohol)
- Two towels and wash cloth
- Bedding for twin bed (sheets and blanket)
- Pen and 2 spiral notebooks
- Driver’s license, or photo ID and Social Security card
- Change for vending machine Limit $20.00
- Small lock
- Personal fan
- Cigarettes and snuff – Must be un-opened
- Wedding band and watches
Items For Recreational Breaks: :
- Hats and Sunglasses
- Tank Tops
- Electronics (cell phones, radios, iPods, laptop computers, etc.)
- Outside food or drinks
- Opened over the counter medications
- Illegal drugs
Your belongings will be checked during the admission process when you arrive at our residential treatment facility. We ask for your patience and understanding, as your safety and success is important to us. With your help, you will be able to find a new life of sobriety during your stay at our Houston residential treatment facility!
Please Feel Free to Contact Us with any Questions or Concerns at 1-855-862-3278
Call Us Today 1-855-862-3278
Let us contact you
What our clients say:
We were a very confused family and were scared for our teenage daughter’s future. ADAPT helped to put us all on the road to recovery
Michael and the entire staff treated me like I was a human being and not a screw up like everybody else had treated me.
Staff was very compassionate and helped me understand how serious my drinking had become
Thank you for helping me even though I had no idea I needed it.
The assistance with Suboxone really gave me the chance to focus on my recovery and not obsess about getting sick. Great service!
Ms. Ruiz was extremely helpful and understanding
I hated treatment in the beginning because I felt I didn’t belong there. Over time I really appreciated the opportunity to change.